St Philip’s soul is anchored in the Roman Catholic faith.
The School was established in 1934 on the request of the community of Oratorians and it maintains close links to the community and the Oratory Church at Brompton itself. The School Chaplain, for example, is an Oratorian, and the Little Oratory is used as a school chapel. The School also provides choristers for a weekly Mass at the Oratory Church.
Each day opens with a traditional hymn and prayers at whole-school assembly, and many of the boys make the First Holy Communion and Confirmation while at the School.